We are pleased to welcome you at “Boutique Hotel ’t Vosje”. We would like to inform you on our house rules.
• All payments must be done before check-in.
• Tourist Tax in Haarlem is €5 per night per person which has to be paid in the grey safe next to the entrance door
• The hotel maintains a 48 hours cancellation policy.
• Breakfast is served at 08.00 hr during weekdays and 09.00 hr in the weekend
•Breakfast will be delivered in front of your door on a tray.
Smoking / drugs
• The hotel is entirely non-smoking. Smoking will be fined with €175,00.
• The use of drugs is strictly forbidden in the hotel.
• Visitors for our guests have to be reported to the reception.
• If a visitor stays a part of the night or all night, there will be a charge of €50,00.
• There are cameras in the hotel, everyone who is in our hotel agrees to make recordings. In the event of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
• The management, the owner of this location and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
•If you rented our hotel cause it's your wedding, please inform us beforehand.
•If you want to take pictures in our garden, please inform us beforehand.
•If the number of visitors is more than 2, we charge €10 p.p.
Check in / out
• Check in time is from 3.00 P.M. on the day of arrival.
• Check out time is before 11.00 A.M. on the day of departure.
• You can store your luggage for free, under the stairs, all at your own risk.
• Please note the hotel can not be held responsible for missing or damaged luggage.
• From 9.00 P.M. to 7.00 A.M. is the period of night rest, so please don’t disturb other hotel guests. We ask each guest to be careful and not to produce noise that can bother other guests.
• Pets, and animals in general, are not allowed in the hotel.
• The guest who causes damage to hotel property on purpose or by accident will have to make restitution for the full amount of damage. All unreported damages will be charged to you.
• You are obliged to leave the room you rented as you found it upon arrival –clean, tidy, dry and undamaged.
• In case of leaving the room in an abnormal filthy way or in case of unannounced late check out, we will charge you €50,00.
• When you leave the room, please switch off all the lights and equipment. Please help us to save energy.
• Room accessories (pillows, blankets, towels and the like) are not allowed to be taken out of the hotel.
The guest who violates house rules and disturbs the peace will be unconditionally refused accommodation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Boutique Hotel 't Vosje